Expand your knowledge of the system of yoga from the roots up. Learn yoga history, philosophy, anatomy and how to lead yoga asana classes from a science based approach.
B-Moved Yoga Teacher Training is an interdisciplinary approach to teaching yoga asana created by Sara Paige for the curious yoga practitioner and educator. Sara has been influenced and inspired by renown and beloved teachers such Jason Crandell, Cecily Milne, Sheila Palmquist, and Kathrine Roberts.
What will you find in this training? Less dogma, more inquiry. Less rigidity, more exploration. This training is about discovery. Your voice, your method, your path. ⚡️
Already a teacher? Don’t want to teach? The reasons to take this training are abundant regardless of your current situation with yoga. Resolve to evolve in your yoga practice, your teaching, and your life. 🌟
“The Best Teachers are Lifelong Students”
Whether you’re just embarking on your yoga journey, or you’re exploring a new fork on the path, this training will offer you a fresh perspective while staying true to the sacred philosophies of the yogic tradition.
Founder and Lead Educator: Sara Paige, E-RYT200/RYT500, YACEP, FRCms
Guest Educators: Cheryl Oliver, Natalie Harden, Paige Fleschmann, Julie Tuomisto-Bell
180 Contact Hours
20 Non-Contact Hours
Specialties of Study:
· $500 non-refundable deposit to reserve your spot
· $2,350 Early Bird rate if paid in full by August 31, 2019
· $2,700 Full Price after August 31, 2019
· Monthly Payment Plan, billed for 6 months @ $485 per month
· Applicants must have a minimum of six months of consistent yoga asana practice.
Compensation for Absent Hours:
· Trainees should make every effort to attend all hours in each session. Possible make up hours will be granted on an individual basis. Report potential conflicts to Sara as soon as possible to discuss make up hours.
· Options for make up hours may include a pre-approved online course or one-on-one instruction with Sara with additional financial investment.
· Certification is not guaranteed and will be determined by evaluation of participation in lectures, periodic written and verbal assessments, as well as practice teaching/practicum assessments.
· Pricing does not include required reading materials (both online and hard copy books will be required for this certification.) Start here! Easing into the Bhagavad Gita and Patanjali's Yoga Sutras
· Price includes training manual and childcare (dependent upon when Mountainside Fitness childcare is available.)
· Successful trainees will gain lifetime access to Sara’s “Human Movement Resource Library” for continued education and ongoing support through student-teacher mentorship.
Friday, September 13 through January 25th
20 Non-contact hours will be attending (or observing) various yoga classes followed by a journal entry/assessment for each class attended.